Our client is seeking a Client Service Consultant to assist with escalated retirement fund account transactions.
As a Client Service Consultant you will be responsible for supporting internal and external customers by providing a more complex variety of support services in account management, operations, documentation, customer service and technical support.
- 7+ years of progressive client service experience with a financial institution
- 3+ years' brokerage experience
- FINRA Series 7 licensing is required
- Working with existing customers and relationship managers to present product or service information Discuss operating problems and identify opportunities to cross-sell other services
- Assessing and analyzing account activity, reports, cash flow projections and financial statements for customers to identify irregularities and determine retention resolution
- Preparing monthly/quarterly financial and profitability reports and loan reports; promoting Bank services and seeking new business with present and prospective customers;
- Series 7 License
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.