Randstad is hiring a Manufacturing Operations Manager. You will direct and manage manufacturing activities towards the accomplishment of company goals and objectives. We are seeking for someone who has outstanding leadership and organizational skills to ensure great satisfaction of customer orders and meet highest quality standards. This is a direct hire role with the following benefits: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 408 439 5018 to start the process:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Supervisory responsibilities – manages and supports subordinate supervisors in the direct manufacturing of products. Responsible for overall direction, coordination and evaluation of those units. Carries out managerial responsibilities according to the organization’s policies and procedures. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assisting and directing, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Responsible for organizing, administering and directing a team approach among direct reports to maximize throughput, improve manufacturing products in a state of control and to control operating expenses.
- Responsible for developing a responsive, flexible manufacturing operation to meet the changing demands of our customer base.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- GMP Compliance
- Control cost
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Years of experience: 10 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.