Are you an experienced packer who thrives in a fast-paced and high energy environment? We are looking for hard-working people to join an auto parts distribution team today. This position involves packing product for customer orders and ensuring shipping labels and information is correct. Highly motivated associates who love to make extra money working overtime and are looking to grow professionally are encouraged to apply today!
- Receiving packages from order pickers and putting together customer orders
- Packing product into new boxes and taping them up for shipment
- Using RF scanner to scan labels placed on boxes and confirm shipping information
- Assisting loading team when needed
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 30lbs
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- RF Scanner
- Data Entry
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.