Randstad is looking for a Feild Service Tech with knowledge of AC/DC electric motors (mechanical & electrical repair).
- Travel to customer sites for repair and preventative maintenance visits. Must possess good customer service skills and interact with customers on day-to-day basis.
- Repair various kinds of electro-mechanical equipment.
- Perform outside field service work on AC/DC electric motors (mechanical & electrical repair.
- Dismantle, assemble, test, inspect, troubleshoot, balance and align AC/DC motors.
- Measure for and note proper replacement parts. Correctively requisitioning needed items.
- Examines coil connections for broken or defective wiring.
- Troubleshoot and test electronic components to board level using various methods and testing equipment, including but not limited to megohmmeter, high voltage insulation testers, AC/DC volt-ohm-millimeter, clamp-on am me-meters. Various kinds of hand-held powered and non-powered tools, etc.
Basic comprehension of fractional values and ratio calculations are required when mixing paint, thinners, catalysts, etc. Arithmetic skills are essential for many of the remaining day to day functions.
- Basic understanding of computer operation and corporate software may be required to initiate and terminate work order entry.
- Read and understand work orders, shop instructions, specifications and procedures manuals, and posted safety instructions. Individuals must know the location of and how to read the material safety data sheets (MSDS) and interpret as to the severity of the potential hazards that exist when using the variety of solvents and chemicals required when performing the task as required.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Basic Software Skills
- Customer Service
- Electronic Maintenance
- Product Inspection
- AC/DC Electric Motor (4 years of experience is required)
- Adapting to Change
- Troubleshooting (4 years of experience is required)
- Testing Equipment (4 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.