Randstad Technologies is hiring a Technical Writer for one of our large media clients and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! This person will bring technical documentation experience to the team and support several projects our client has to revamp their internal knowledge base.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Collaborate to create and maintain documentation that sets in place an enterprise level internal audit program for Enterprise Solutions within the company
- Identify and collaborate to implement an interactive architecture to track and communicate all internal documentation
- Collaborate to audit requirements for each group and assist in the development of a unique and sustainable internal audit program that will ensure all teams are audit ready at all times.
- Create a repeatable and comprehensive review process that allows each group to self-inspect and incorporate any changes through a fully vetted and formal process that will ensure efficiencies are met while still adhering to inspection guidelines
- Perform document reviews and direct teams to make updates when needed
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Technical Writer
- Technical Writing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.