job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $27.00 - 31.12 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
Scientist position in Regulated (GLP) Bioanalysis (HPLC-MS Lab).
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 2+ years of bioanalytical sample analysis using HPLC-MS.
- General lab skills: lab safety, solution preparations, use of balances, pH meter, pipettes, and other instruments. Knowledge of bioanalytical extraction techniques and instrumentation.
- Intermediate experience with HPLC-MS, Data Processing and Analysis.
- Good documentation skills (ALCOA).
- Well versed in GLP and other regulatory requirements.
- Work with Laboratory Information Management Systems.
skills: HPLC, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.