Randstad is seeking a Logistics Coordinator for a temporary role (possibly temporary to hire) in Stapleton. We are seeking a person with integrity who always does the right thing, even when it’s not popular with your co-workers. This approach does not flow out of the need to be boss, tell others what to do or be right all the time. Rather, you have an inner desire for excellence and a need to serve your employer’s best interests not your own. The Logistics Coordinator will work in an office setting but also enjoy interacting in a warehousing and production plant environment. This team member executes supply chain processes and transacts the issuing of materials and finished goods in and out of the yard.
- Develop working relationships and solid knowledge base for all inventory processes.
- Transact all inputs and outputs to inventory.
- Ask questions and communicate clearly and effectively regarding discrepancies or mistakes.
- Maintain a positive and teamwork-focused attitude with all employees even when pointing out their mistakes.
- Vendor Management
- Decision Making
- Project Management
- Working Independently
- Google for Business Suite
- Answering Phones
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.