FORKLIFT OPERATOR

  • location: Earth City, MO
  • type: Temp to Perm
  • salary: $13 per hour

job description

FORKLIFT OPERATOR

Randstad is working with a client in Earth City, MO who is looking for an experienced forklift opreator.  For this position you MUST have 6 months of varifiable forklift operation experience in the last 18 months. Be able to pass a forklift safety assessment and be okay with a position that is not 100% forklift operation but also hand moving materials, repacking materials and palletizing materials.  This position is 8am-4:30pm with a half hour lunch. It is paying $13 per hour.  This position is NOT bus line accessible. 

Responsibilities

In this position you will be spending about 40% of your time operating a forklift. The other 60% will be packing and palletizing the product in the warehouse. 



The essential functions of this role include:

  • working in a non-temperature controlled environment
  • manual lifting up to 70lbs
Skills
  • Clamp Operation
  • Stand Up Forklifts
  • Cherry Picking
  • Reach Truck Operation
  • Standing
  • Material Handling
  • Moving Material
  • Basic Computer Skills
Education
  • High School
Qualifications
  • Years of experience: 0 years
  • Experience level:Experienced
Shift: First

Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM

Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.

get jobs in your inbox.

sign up
{{returnMsg}}

related jobs


    FORKLIFT OPERATOR

  • location: Saint Peters, MO
  • job type: Temp to Perm
  • salary: $15.50 per hour
  • date posted: 10/13/2020

    FORKLIFT OPERATOR

  • location: Saint Peters, MO
  • job type: Temp to Perm
  • salary: $15.50 per hour
  • date posted: 10/13/2020