Assemblers needed in Bothell, WA. Are you looking for a fulfilling career that offers weekly pay, employee benefits & discounts, room for growth and more? If so, then apply today! Come join an amazing team for one of the leading Healthcare Technology companies in the world. Health and Safety is our biggest priority here. We strive to maintain a prestine work enviornment to ensure the lives of our employees, and the lives of others around the world are in the best care.
Performing all levels of electronic assembly and testing where needed
• Assemble complex mechanical and electro mechanical assemblies following work instructions and or drawings
• Inspect electronic assemblies for proper workmanship as defined in assembly procedures
• Implementing Lean manufacturing concepts and continuous improvement strategies
• Carrying out assignments in a safe and efficient manner and ensuring work is in accordance with all established policies, procedures, and safety codes.
Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs)
• Clean and maintain work area, properly turn off and lock out equipment when applicable
• Adhere to production schedules and report material shortages
• Accurately document all required entries in an electronic Device History Record
• Carrying out assignments in a safe and efficient manner and ensuring work is in accordance with all established policies and procedures and safety codes.
• Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Electronic Assembling
- Line Work
- Parts Assembling
- Circuit Board Assembling
- Mechanical Assembling
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.